Anne Kansiime: I will never apologise for taking a photo with Museveni

 
Ugandan comedienne and actress Anne Kansiime has put on blast a section of fans who asked her to apologise for supporting President Museveni during Ugandan February 18 general election.
Some quotas even asked her to pull down a photo she had taken with the Ugandan leader.
 
Recently, Uganda’s biggest opposition party FDC reportedly urged fans affiliated to it to boycott activities of artists who supported NRM candidate Yoweri Museveni in the general elections.
FDC allegedly asked artists to make public apology.
Well, Kansiime during a Saturday interview on Bukedde Television told off critics and vowed not to submit any apology whatsoever.
Recounting her humble beginnings, Kansiime said: “This Mukiga girl came to Kampala on Posta bus, I had never seen a jam in my life and when I came the only thing I would never have dreamt of is shaking the President’s hand.
 

 
 

Share:

0 comments